Daikin AIR PURIFIER – MC70MVM6
Why do you need to purify the indoor air?
Maybe your room looks really clean but it is actually full of viruses, bacteria, and other harmful pollutants. As we all used to hear these days that the indoor air in our living space can be up to 5X times more contaminated than the outdoor air.
Purify the air you breathe
Your body takes total 57% air which is indoor air. It is much more polluted than outdoor air. Inhaling polluted air might lead to various health problems like chest congestion, rhinitis, blocked nose, eye irritation and many more. So you have to maintain clean air within your living space.It is very important for you as well as for your family also.
Daikin air purifier is designed with 6-stage filtration process for better air cleaning. Daikin air purifying technology used to decomposes and removes bacteria, viruses, odours, allergens, adjuvants, formaldehyde, mold spores as well as other undesirable airborne components
The salient features of this air purifier are
- sleep mode
- turbo mode
- Anti pollen mode
- dust and sensor lamps
- plasma dust collection
- Pleated dust collection filter
- power saving filter
Daikin Air Purifier – MC30UVM6
The air inside your home may look clean. But the truth is it is a combination of many deadly viruses, bacteria, allergens and other harmful pollutants which are invisible to the naked eye. If you are Inhaling the polluted air then it can lead to various health problems like chest congestion, rhinitis, blocked nose and eye irritation and many more. So you have to maintain clean as well as healthy air.
Women, young children, and older adults have a weaker immune system. So that they are more susceptible to conditions such as asthma, heart disease, and lung disease
The salient features of this air purifier are
- Dust PM2.5 lamp:- The air purifier usually identifies house dust and PM 2.5 ultrafine particles approx. 2.5 pm and smaller, and the lamps indicate air quality
- Low noise level:- It comes with the low Noise level.
- True electrostatic HEPA filter::-There is a high-performance filter which catches 99.97% of 0.3 pm fine particles.
- Deodorising filter:-Deodorizing filter usually caught Odors which is harmful to you. Models excluding MC30 model is used to utilize streamer to decompose these odours and adjuvants on the filter.
What you will get from a Daikin air purifier:-
- Daikin air purifier will clean air and provides you healthy air which is a most important thing for a good health.
- The Daikin Air purifiers generally remove all the contaminants from the air, such as bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds, and odours.
- Also, the air purifier will give a great relief from sore throats and headaches
- Daikin Air purifiers are especially beneficial in child care as well as daycare centres.
- It will control unwanted odours in the home like smoke, lingering cooking smells, pet odors, kitchen garbage odors, etc.
- Its filters mold spores out of the air. This air purifier is known that mold can be extremely detrimental to your health and can aggravate respiratory conditions like asthma, sinusitis, and hay fever. As we know that mold is also dangerous for those with compromised immune systems or those who suffer from more serious respiratory conditions like COPD, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, and pneumonia.
- Furthermore, This Daikin Air purifier removes asthma as well as allergen triggers from the air like dry skin cells, second-hand smoke, asbestos particles, radon gas, fumes, volatile organic compounds, and other pollutants.
- As the Daikin Air purifier is having a true HEPA filter air purifier does not produce ozone as a biproduct like Ionic air cleaners do. Ozone is also known as lung irritant which causes coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain, irritated throat and sinuses. Also, it can be exacerbate existing lung ailments like asthma and allergies.
- The HEPA filters remove allergens and impurities while Ionic air cleaners only cause particles to drop from the air onto their surroundings.
How You will choose the best air purifier
- Before buying the Daikin Air purifier you should consider the room size. Daikin air purifier that ranges from the compact to heavy ones.
- The filter of the Daikin air purifier is must be employed to filter things like pollen, dust, smoke, odour as well as other harmful pollutants. There are four types of filter
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air),
- charged media,
- antibacterial and germicidal,
- an electrostatic precipitator.
- Daikin ACH is used for identifying how much times the air purifier has cleaned the complete room’s air for an hour. furthermore, If you find a Daikin air purifier India which has 5 ACH ratings, it means that it will clean the air every twelve minutes. If any of your family members have asthma, then you must go for a Daikin air purifier with 5 to 6 ACH rating
- CADR is nothing but Clean Air Delivery Rate. Daikin air purifier identifies the speed of air purifier functions. This will inform you about how many cubic feet of air the purifier can filter in one-minute. As we all know that Daikin has much Higher the CADR number, so better the air filtration. You should always go for an air purifier that has higher CADR rating.
- Daikin’s activated carbon layer absorbs all harmful gases as well as chemicals present in the air.
You can choose anyone from the above list according to your preference. For your convenience, I have given links to Amazon & Flipkart for each product. Save yourself and your family from this harmful pollution. Take the best air purifier to your home. Also, Check out the best Daikin air purifier price now and reviews of all top purifier. Pick any of above listed best air purifier in India at an affordable price.
Also, check best air purifier in India